Blue Bull is Berkeley Blues on Pit Bull. The blue berry really comes through on this aggressive favorite. Sickeningly sweet flavors and aroma. Grows blue buds.
- Strain Name: Blue Bull
- Description: Large Plant with open, airy form and deep blue flowers. In bloom, the leaves go from green to yellow to reddish blue in about 3-4 weeks. Sickeningly Sweet the favorite of Seattle. This plant grows crazy and beautiful with a full bouquet of blue fruit.
- Category: Mostly sativa
- Days of Flowering: 35-42
- Yield: 4-6 ounces indoor, 4 lbs outdoor
- Potency (THC): Very strong
- Mature Height: 5 feet indoor, 15-20 feet outdoor
- Type of high: Speedy but intense. Great for starting your day.
- Plant Type: Large, huge round bush
- Indoor/Outdoor: Does well both indoor and outdoor
- Taste/Smell: Fresh Blueberry muffins
- Mother: Berkeley Blues
- Father: Pit Bull
Medical Information: This medication is good for anxiety at any level. It is a medium high. This is also good for nausea especially after chemo. This is more of a morning type of medication because it will not make you tired.
Audience: End of Life, Cachexia, Chemotherapy Effects
- Severe Nausea
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Severe Pain
- Head Pain
- Rx Co/Side-Effects
Affects: Strong Effects, Antiemetic/nausea, Active Mind
- Extended Duration
- Sweet Taste