- Strain Name: P-91
- Description: If you like G-13 then you will love this. P-91 is downer, it’s a morphine replacement. It’s recommended as a substitute for patients that use morphine or heavy downers. It has a pissy, skunky flavor. Effective medicine and produces well. It has pure pink hairs when grown outside and very tight buds. Medium to large fast cloning, fast growing. Great for severe pain.
- Category: Mix
- Days of Flowering: 38-42
- Yield: 5-7 ounces indoors. 5 lbs outdoor
- Potency (THC): 28%
- Mature Height: 4-6 feet indoor, 6-9 feet outdoor
- Type of high: Heavy. Solid punch right from the start.
- Taste/Smell: Grapefruit and strong skunky
- Plant Type: Huge leafs and dense buds
- Indoor/outdoor: Grows well indoors and out Pure pink hairs outdoors
- Mother: UCSD
- Father: UCSD
If you like G-13 then you will love this.We traded some Berkeley Blues seeds to the University Professor who created this genetics. We were told that this was the government’s latest G-13. This came from a program at a Southern California University that supposedly did not “exist”. BTW he (the professor) really liked the Berkeley Blues.
P-91 is responsible for creating Pit Bull, Hogs Breath and many others. It is rumored that this strain may have originated in Ramona, CA in 1991 (thus P-91).
Great for severe pain and recognized by Doctors as a morphine replacement.
This strain is fast cloning and fast growing.
This one is a morphine replacement. It is one of our top pain relievers. It is a great night time medication. It helps clear mucus out of lungs. P91 is a good insomnia fixer. Also helps after chemo and severe nausea.
Audience: End of Life, Cachexia ,Chemotherapy Effects
- Severe Nausea
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Severe Pain
- Head Pain
- Rx Co/Side-Effects
- Back Pain
Affects: Strong Effects, Antiemetic/nausea, Relaxing/calm mind
- Extended Duration
- Bitter Taste