Haze Plum is a long time favorite. It is easy to grow, good to smoke and a great candidate for breeding.
- Strain Name: Haze Plum
- Description: This is everybody’s Favorite. Haze plum is a Sativa dominant.
- She has a narrow, tall shape to her and dark purple stripes on her stems. Her leaves are large and have very wide fingers indicating some indica parentage. Her flavor is intense and tropical, very sweet. I believe that she was bred by the dead guy I got her from. I do know that the Hawaiian Haze is a pure sativa.
- Category: Sativa
- Days of Flowering: 40
- Yield: 3-5 ounces indoor, 5 lbs outdoor
- Potency (THC): 28%
- Mature Height: 4-6 feet indoor, 10 feet outdoor
- Type of high: Satisfying
- Plant type: Tall narrow silhouette that is almost spindly with long spiraling buds.
- Indoor/Outdoor: She performs outstandingly in all conditions.
- Taste/Smell: Her flavor is intense, tropical, and very sweet.
- Mother: Unknown
- Father: Unknown
I got Hawaiian Haze Plum along with a large collection of other seeds from a friend whose brother-in-law had unexpectedly died in a hang glider crash. It is Sativa dominant.
One late evening I got a call from an old high school buddy. His sister had just called him in a frantic voice demanding he come over. When he arrived at his sisters house she directed him to his brother-in-laws private shop in the back acreage. There they found a very sophisticated grow operation and a well secured seed bank along with extensive records. Seems this guy had been breeding for quite some time.
Making the story short we assisted our friend in reconstructing the operation for his med patients. Yes, he went home and build a huge building dedicated to growing for patients. Of course we got the seeds. We are often blessed with gifts from those who know we will get them out.
Tonight we are starting some Haze Plum Purple Passion from the same dead guy. He is one of three we will feature on our Wall of Fame coming soon. These are three guys we all need to say thank you to.
Haze Plum is a long time favorite. It is easy to grow, good to smoke and a great candidate for breeding. I have tested the Haze Plum indoors, outdoors, and in hydro and she performs outstandingly in all conditions. She has a narrow, tall shape to her and dark purple stripes on her stems. Her leaves are large and have very wide fingers indicating some indica parentage. Her flavor is intense and tropical, very sweet. I believe that she was bred by the dead guy I got her from. I do know that the Hawaiian Haze is a pure sativa.
Because we did not create her we do not claim her, however we are the gatekeeper or responsible ones who have been destined to carried on his work.
This is a great one for anti-depression, as well as anti nausea. Haze Plum is a great appetite stimulant. It is good to use any time because it won’t make you to sleepy or to awake. It is very good for breaking up mucus and cleaning out lungs. This one is another good pain reliever.
Audience: End of Life, Cachexia, Chemotherapy Effects
- Severe Nausea
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Severe Pain
- Head Pain
- Rx Co/Side-Effects
Affects: Strong Effects, Antiemetic/nausea, Active Mind
- Extended Duration
- Sweet Taste
- Delayed onset