Pit Bull male back on Oregon Pinot Noir. Named after our second grand son. Hearty, healthy plant with heavy production. Stems turn purple and hairs are pink. Beautiful, strong and flavorful.
- Strain Name: Odysseus
- Description: This plant grows great, it’s a big classic purple with juicy lime green buds. It is a very bushy plant and grows wonderful indoors and out. It is a good daytime medication because it gives you an energy boost. This strain is also very flavorful and gives off a great aroma. It has pinkish purple stem like the classic Purple Kush, but more on the pink side.
- Category: Sativa blend
- Days of Flowering: 35
- Yield: 5-6 ounces, 5-8 pounds outdoor
- Potency (THC): Unknown
- Mature Height: 6 feet indoor, 12-15 feet outdoor
- Type of high: Starts as a heart thumper and becomes very energizing.
- Plant Type: Bushy
- Indoor/Outdoor: Does well with both
- Taste/Smell: Nice grape flavor and smell
- Mother: OPN (Oregon Pinot Noir)
- Father: Pit Bull
Odysseus is named after our grand son. He was born in February, 2011. The seeds were first created in Winter of 2010 and released for testing in spring of 2010. It is exactly what we expected and planned. The exciting thing about working with SG Genetics is the ease of forecasting success in our breeding projects due to using our IBL line of seeds.
This medication is good for pain and any kind of cancer. It helps with nausea, especially good after chemo. This is a good daytime strain, it doesn’t make you sleepy. This can help with many different issues.
Audience: End of Life, Cachexia, Chemotherapy Effects
- Severe Nausea
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Severe Pain
- Head Pain
- Rx Co/Side-Effects
Affects: Strong Effects, Antiemetic/nausea, Active Mind
- Extended Duration
- Sweet Taste